This code of Conduct strives to ensure that the Malanda & District RSL & Citizens Memorial Club Inc desires to operate in an environment:
- where people show respect for each other and their property;
- that is free from harassment and hostility;
- where everyone has an equal opportunity and receives a fair go;
- where people will not act in a manner unbecoming to the interest of the Club or treat people disrespectfully;
- where actions and behaviour by Members, Committee and staff are in the best interest of the Club and support it’s continued development and prosperity;
- that maintains a reputable name for our Club to ensure future patronage;
- that supports local citizens and organisations, their business and products and services.
The above ethics are applicable to all Members and their guests, Visitors, Employees, Committee Members and contractors of the Club.
The Code also embraces a Duty of Care policy and responsible management practices.