- Each number (1 – 45) costs $2 with your name to be written, by staff, into the Glotto book.
- The winning number is the FIRST number that drops in Saturday’s GOLD LOTTO of each week.
- The winner will receive a cheque for $50.00.
- Names must appear in the Glotto book before being copied onto the board.
- Numbers can only be held if they are prepaid in advance.
- Number will be left blank if not financial and available to first taker with the $2.
- All numbers will be available for prepayment during January and July of each year.
- A maximum of $52 can be prepaid for each number (26 weeks).
- First-in, best-dressed for each number at the start of each block.
If the winning number is unsold, no prize is issued