2011 AFL and NRL
Cost – NRL ===$60 AFL===$50
- Picks for both codes must be done by 7pm every Friday. (earlier for NZ home games – 7pm Thurs for Easter games)
- Pick your team to WIN by crossing out the loser
- Picks will be checked Friday night. Any Friday games not marked will be highlighted and will automatically be picked as away game.
- If you miss your picks on Friday night you will forfeit those games (see above) but can pick the rest of the round by 12 noon Saturday only.
- If you make a mistake while picking, please verify any alteration with a staff member.
- Once your picks are on “THAT’S FINAL!” … no ringing before games start to change your picks.
- If you do not put your picks on, for that round, you will receive equal points to the lowest, picked score for that round.
- NRL weekly prize pool of $10 for highest round score. (Shared if multiple winners)
- 2 points for a win
- 1 point for a draw
PLEASE PAY YOUR FEES BEFORE THE FINALS!!
- End of season prizes will be paid out once ALL monies have been collected.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place paid out for NRL as well as Wooden Spoon -$60
- AFL, 1st and 2nd place only
- Both codes Grand Final Party (Bar tab & nibblies) during the game
Last year’s 1st place winners: NRL $1200 shared AFL $300
Any questions please see Paul.
“Go Cowboys… c’arn the Crows!”